OT: Guys......

CatcherForLife6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2002
3,289
192
0
My wife and I's due date was last Wednesday the 23. As of today, no baby. We went to our weekly appointment today and have scheduled a c-section for Wednesday of this week. This will be our first baby (and it's a boy). I can't believe the day is approaching, it felt like we were never going to have this little guy! We already have planned that he will be receiving a basketball scholarship from Duke in 17 years.

I am so excited, I had to share with my other family.
 

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Think happy thoughts and be positive, it's gonna be ok!! Your main focus should be on the your wife and new baby being healthy.
Congrats to you both and hang in there, my thoughts are with you.
Go Duke!!


JC-OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatcherForLife6

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Sleep when you can, brother. These days are going to fly by. Don't be afraid while he's in the nursery. Those nurses are the best of the best and love your child almost as much as you do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatcherForLife6

LetsGoDuke301

Heisman
Apr 4, 2009
71,736
24,706
0
I am always happy to see the joy that child birth brings to people. Me and my wife will probably never have that. I hope you cherish that little one. Good luck and many blessings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatcherForLife6

CatcherForLife6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2002
3,289
192
0
Thanks for all the well wishes guys! We're pretty excited and confident in our doctor's. I will post pictures once he makes his grand entrance.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition