OT: I’m getting a little antsy about Step

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
@step.eng69 hope you’re back in fine fettle.

His last reply was 12DEC but his last reaction to something was 26DEC. been a week or so.

Call him or send an email.
Thank you for concern.
Spent 3 days at home and 8 days (Christmas afternoon released) in the hospital with C.diff and salmonella. Still on antibiotics & other meds, lost 15 lbs at last count, been looking at the posts for an hour or so per day, difficult to message on posts, hopefully in another week or so will come out of this constant brain haze. Hospital room was hazmat controlled, didn't realize how contagious my $h!t was.
Thank you again, don't want to type anymore.....difficult

Zenophile

Oct 7, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Spent 3 days at home and 8 days (Christmas afternoon released) in the hospital with C.diff and salmonella. Still on antibiotics & other meds, lost 15 lbs at last count, been looking at the posts for an hour or so per day, difficult to message on posts, hopefully in another week or so will come out of this constant brain haze. Hospital room was hazmat controlled, didn't realize how contagious my **** was.
Sounds awful. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my friend.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Spent 3 days at home and 8 days (Christmas afternoon released) in the hospital with C.diff and salmonella. Still on antibiotics & other meds, lost 15 lbs at last count, been looking at the posts for an hour or so per day, difficult to message on posts, hopefully in another week or so will come out of this constant brain haze. Hospital room was hazmat controlled, didn't realize how contagious my $h!t was.
Please get better soon!

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you for concern.

We'll be here when you get back. Focus on getting better

Corner Room Breakfast

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Get Well soon Step

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for concern.
God Bless you step. You've long been a favorite of mine on this Board and always a true gentleman. Get well soon!

43073731.gws1.gif

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Glad to hear that you're recuperating at home. Get better soon fella. Last time I checked those PA bridges were still in bad shape. PA could you your expertise. :)

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Glad to hear you're on the mend. Any ideas on how you caught a salmon without going fishing? :)

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
Thank you for concern.
CDiff is very contagious. Remains an onging issue in hospitals and nursing homes Be sure to finish the full course of your anti-biotics. I'm sure your provider informed you CDiff can reoccur, so take it easy and let your body fully recover.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Do we need to “suit up” reading your posts? 😂
Feel better Step!

Reactions: fairgambit

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Get well step, sorry to hear this.

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for concern.
🙏🏻

OL

Mr. Potter

Oct 18, 2021
Was just thinking about you Step. Glad Lion Jim posted. So we can keep sending prayers. My Brother-in-Law had C-dipth and my Mommom they both said it was like death. Happy you pulled thru.

Shalom

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
Not sure what "C.diff" is, but I had a bout with Salmonella in my early 20's, and lost over 25 pounds in roughly 3 days. Recurring vomiting, diarrhea, and a struggle to stay hydrated and maintain electrolytes. It was AWFUL. Get better soon, Step. If you can keep 'em down, bananas and Gatorade are good for restoring electrolytes.

jp3272

Dec 26, 2021
Thank you for concern.
Get well soon young man. And Happy New Year!

Nittany.Lion

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you for concern.
C diff is serious business..... get well soon!

Latest posts