OT: Louis Freeh on the sealed Epstein list

Thorndike2021

Oct 12, 2021
This is not the client list from the black book. Still waiting on that. Not one person is in jail for buying and raping children from Epstein. NOT ONE!
And since the lists contain a 'who's who' of everyone who has a copy of the jailhouse keys, none ever will.

zepsterpsu

Jun 3, 2023
And since the lists contain a 'who's who' of everyone who has a copy of the jailhouse keys, none ever will.
They've conditioned us to believe just that. I don't believe that will be the case. The world has got to wake up and fight back against the evil that is in our midst, I believe it is waking up but it's a slow process because evils had a massive head start and the mainstream media is totally controlled by it. Just think about all the things the media has lied about in just the last 10yrs. It's mindboggling.
I just can't get over the claim that Hawking participated in an underage orgy on the island. More material for Seth McFarlane.
That's nothing compared to the evil that was taking place underneath the island. Why do you think they built a temple on top of it?

Oct 12, 2021
Stephen Hawking sure liked the island. Another sicko!

View attachment 496054

• Haha
Reactions: zepsterpsu

haveyoumethoward

Nov 16, 2021
The important list is "the client list", still to be released. This one pinpoints EVERY despicable pervert.