OT: Lumber Capital Log Yard youtube - A good day to mill Hemlock

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Semi-good share.

I recognized US 15 in the background of their videos. It’s a family business, but they get really poor reviews for repeatedly selling green firewood. 🙄

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021
#wynonna earp #syfy GIF by SYFY

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Semi-good share.

I recognized US 15 in the background of their videos. It’s a family business, but they get really poor reviews for repeatedly selling green firewood. 🙄
I've heard that - not w/ the word repeatedly though. I can see selling green wood at a discount, but only to someone who is aware of it, and has a place to store it.

Regardless, the girls are charming (for Williamsport, especially) and I enjoy their videos.

Reactions: WestSideLion

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
I've heard that - not w/ the word repeatedly though. I can see selling green wood at a discount, but only to someone who is aware of it, and has a place to store it.

Regardless, the girls are charming (for Williamsport, especially) and I enjoy their videos.
I think it’s great that a family business like that still exists. The videos are charming.

Good lumber up that way. I was just up at Irion Lumber in Wellsboro last week. Myron sold me some great Honduran Mahogany for a desk I’m building.

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
I think it’s great that a family business like that still exists. The videos are charming.

Good lumber up that way. I was just up at Irion Lumber in Wellsboro last week. Myron sold me some great Honduran Mahogany for a desk I’m building.
There's a reason Williamsport HS was named the Millionaires way back when. And it was lumber (and the creeks and the Susquehanna and a lot of hard work).

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
There's a reason Williamsport HS was named the Millionaires way back when. And it was lumber (and the creeks and the Susquehanna and a lot of hard work).

are you sure you are in the right Williamsport?

Mar 25, 2024
...and another video released today.

bit surprised those girls have all that long hair hanging down and swinging around all that moving equipment. Nothing quite like getting your hair tangled into a conveyor belt or drive gear........hmmm maybe these are staged?!?!?!?

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
bit surprised those girls have all that long hair hanging down and swinging around all that moving equipment. Nothing quite like getting your hair tangled into a conveyor belt or drive gear........hmmm maybe these are staged?!?!?!?
Those girls are miles away from anything that could catch hair or clothing. Those are big milling machines that are automated for loading and the controls are far away from the blades and gears.

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah. Not sure how you would "stage" a video like this (or what that even means). You have a girl running the controls and another clearing the deck. Both are nowhere a sawblade or a gear or anything else that could harm them (Thank God!)

Latest posts