OT: Nebraska ON3 board and wrestling

coastfan

Oct 26, 2021
I was interested to see what sort of discussion there would be on tomorrow’s match. As of the time of this post, there isn’t a single wrestling thread about the Penn State match or any other recent match. The Nebraska site does have a baseball forum though as well as a number of posts on the main board about baseball.
It is surprising that even at a school with a decent wrestling program and history, fan interest seems very thin, as least from the ON3 perspective.
The Ohio State sites (247, ON3 and Rivals) also don’t have wrestling boards although Ohio Wrestling.net is an active site.

Penn State fans wrestling fans are very fortunate.

bohucon

Oct 31, 2021
I was interested to see what sort of discussion there would be on tomorrow’s match. As of the time of this post, there isn’t a single wrestling thread about the Penn State match or any other recent match. The Nebraska site does have a baseball forum though as well as a number of posts on the main board about baseball.
It is surprising that even at a school with a decent wrestling program and history, fan interest seems very thin, as least from the ON3 perspective.
The Ohio State sites (247, ON3 and Rivals) also don’t have wrestling boards although Ohio Wrestling.net is an active site.

Penn State fans wrestling fans are very fortunate.
Greg Pickel and Tom McAndrew both have threads posted below previewing the Penn State/ Nebraska wrestling match...

Reactions: Jeff-Loz

GulfCoastLion

Oct 14, 2021
I searched and found only one UNL wrestling discussion board and it’s not much

Latest posts