OT: NHL - Fun watching the Rangers get shoved around in MSG tonight...

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
I’ve long wondered whether I enjoy an Islanders win or a Rangers loss more. Still not sure.

Reactions: KKBundy

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
A member at the club wants me to go to a game with him. I can't go Sunday. Can't decide if I want to go the following game, or hold out for a finals game.

Personally, I think they'll take care of the Rangers, but will have trouble with the West like last year.

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
I’ve long wondered whether I enjoy an Islanders win or a Rangers loss more. Still not sure.
I see John MacLean a lot in the off-season, and I've known his wife for 30 years . He is a genuinely nice guy, and Adrienne is perfect - as she's always been.

What's his role w/ the Isles? I know he was a HC w/ the Devils. Is that why he keeps doing this - in hopes of landing another HC job?

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
I see John MacLean a lot in the off-season, and I've known his wife for 30 years . He is a genuinely nice guy, and Adrienne is perfect - as she's always been.

What's his role w/ the Isles? I know he was a HC w/ the Devils. Is that why he keeps doing this - in hopes of landing another HC job?
He has been the forwards/power play coach. And the power play has been bad.

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
I thought it was funny that Chytil got railroaded into the boards with 5 seconds left and not one Ranger came to his defense. That's a pretty bad team mentality.

I bet the Panthers to win the East but to lose to Dallas in the Final. Everything is still breathing in that respect.

Mufasa94

Oct 12, 2021
Rats on the ice in Sunrise. I revise my doubts about them beating the West. I think this is the year. They can smother any team.
Not a fan of the rat thing, but Panthers are tough seasoned team and will be rooting for them against the Oilers. Nothing against Edmonton’s stars, but they are sitting at the same (5) number of cups as the Pens.

kgilbert78

Oct 25, 2021
I'm waiting for Bob to implode like he usually did in the playoffs with Columbus.... But I wish him well.

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
I’m just glad he didn’t implode against the Rangers. I’m like the ‘72 Dolphins. Every time the Rangers are eliminated is reason for me to celebrate.