OT. Seating Accesability Question

OKLALionsFan

Senior
Dec 17, 2025
315
692
92
I'm planning to attend the Wisconsin game in September. This will be my first Penn State home game since 2010. We have seats in section WC. I would appreciate if anyone could confirm if there are handrails as you go up the steps to the seats. I've gotten conflicting opinions on this. Can anyone confirm. Pumped as hell to be going, but serious balance and stability problems make steps without handrails very challenging. Any information greatly appreciated.
 

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,218
5,018
113
There weren't previously...though I can't confirm if the renovations change anything.
 

Nittering Nabob

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2024
3,616
3,437
113
I'm planning to attend the Wisconsin game in September. This will be my first Penn State home game since 2010. We have seats in section WC. I would appreciate if anyone could confirm if there are handrails as you go up the steps to the seats. I've gotten conflicting opinions on this. Can anyone confirm. Pumped as hell to be going, but serious balance and stability problems make steps without handrails very challenging. Any information greatly appreciated.
If no handrails, would two walking sticks help your ability to get to your seats? I don't even know if walking sticks would pass security.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here