OT: Stetson Bennett placed on reserve/NFI list

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
When pressed, Rams coach McVay responded: "I'm not going to have any follow-up information or anything that I will give in that regard. I really hope that you can please respect my wishes and regards to keeping that in-house. I understand you have a job to do, but there are certain things that are a little bigger and a little more important than the particulars and the specifics. We want to keep it in-house, and that's where I want to leave it please."

Hopefully not alcohol-related.

Last edited:

Big JC

May 12, 2023
When pressed, Rams coach McVay responded: "I'm not going to have any follow-up information or anything that I will give in that regard. I really hope that you can please respect my wishes and regards to keeping that in-house. I understand you have a job to do, but there are certain things that are a little bigger and a little more important than the particulars and the specifics. We want to keep it in-house, and that's where I want to leave it please."

Stetson's alcohol problems are fairly well known. I hope he can get things under control if that is what is driving this.

SSIGamecock

Garnet Trust Supporter
Feb 3, 2022

Could not care less. His story would be really great if he weren't an entitled prick off the field. I've met him multiple times (my Father-in-Law is the mayor of Stetson's hometown) and even my FIL, who has 4 season tickets on UGA home 45 yard line and has an entire room in his house called "The Red & Black Room," has mentioned he doesn't like him. Too bad more people haven't seen the side of him being an ******* to the people who admire him.

Reactions: Beehaver

SSIGamecock

Garnet Trust Supporter
Feb 3, 2022
Could not care less. His story would be really great if he weren't an entitled prick off the field. I've met him multiple times (my Father-in-Law is the mayor of Stetson's hometown) and even my FIL, who has 4 season tickets on UGA home 45 yard line and has an entire room in his house called "The Red & Black Room," has mentioned he doesn't like him. Too bad more people haven't seen the side of him being an ******* to the people who admire him.
Gonna see if I can get the inside scoop on it from talk around town.

NYC_Gamecock

Joined Jun 16, 2007
Feb 5, 2022
No way that Bennett will be in the NFL for long (Hint: pun intended). He is the typical college superstar who can't carry a jockstrap in the pros. With his so called issue, would not be surprised to see him on skid row years from now and then starring in his own 30 For 30 documentary.

Thunderstick

Jan 21, 2022
I had no idea he was like this. But, then again, once the Carolina v. UGA game is over, I care not a whit about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beehaver