OT: there’s a certain media darling B1G team doing well in the Women’s NCAA tournament.

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
You may dislike Iowa, but I find it very enjoyable watching someone of C. Clark ability.
Nothing wrong with their student athletes, but their fans are the worst in the Big Ten.
Considering Rutgres is in the Big Ten, that is saying a lot.
Their wrestling board is honestly the biggest bunch of whiners on the internet. I've seen cancer forums with less woe is us BS than that.

PSU1969A

Nov 3, 2021
Meh. Pete Maravich was better.
You may be correct; but I enjoyed watching Maravich play. Remember different times and different rules. Both were/are great players.

Just because I like one player; I can still like others. I like the Hot Dogs from Hot Dog House, Coney Island and Yocco's.

EPC FAN

Oct 7, 2021
You may be correct; but I enjoyed watching Maravich play. Remember different times and different rules. Both were/are great players.

Just because I like one player; I can still like others. I like the Hot Dogs from Hot Dog House, Coney Island and Yocco's.
I used to like Yoccos, but they’re not same since their hot dog and roll purveyors changed. Medford and Malone’s Bakery.
Should we interpret your post as being racist?
If you believe so, but I read the Iowa boards.

Thorndike2021

Oct 12, 2021
White hot hatred for anything Iwa. Screw them. And I don't care how 'good' some chick from Iwa is at girl's basketball. *vomit*

Reactions: EPC FAN