OT: "This note is legal tender for all debts, public, and private"

Ceasar

Oct 7, 2021
It's a new management company (last 5 years). I've always paid online with them (and paid the fee). I don't know what's so hard to understand. I had cash on hand to pay a bill, and they wouldn't take it. That's my beef.
Just my .02, I think your beef is perfectly legitimate. Entities like this don't want to accept cash because of their own interests, whatever they may be. But as you say, they are supposed to work for you. Whatever happened to the saying, "the customer is always right"?

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
I want a Charlie's Angel's electromagnetic pinball so bad. I'd trade both my other Gottliebs for one.

View attachment 552280

What're the food prices like down there now? Used to sell lobster rolls for what they're probably selling Coney's for now.
Haven't gotten food there for some time. I think their prices are still pretty reasonable. Still such a fun place to go have some beers and food while playing great pinball and video games.

Reactions: MtNittany

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
I want a Charlie's Angel's electromagnetic pinball so bad. I'd trade both my other Gottliebs for one.

View attachment 552280

What're the food prices like down there now? Used to sell lobster rolls for what they're probably selling Coney's for now.
Huntingdon County pinball machine auction next week has a lot of cool vintage options.

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Huntingdon County pinball machine auction next week has a lot of cool vintage options.

Wow. Nice machines. I really like that Sky Jump game - A lot like my Surfer. They obviously have a Charlie's Angel's machine, but it's digital. The electro-magnetic ones are hard to find.

slwlion01

Jul 24, 2023
Is it really?

I tried to pay my HOA dues in cash the other day - in their office - in hopes of walking out with a receipt. Nope. Can't accept cash. Go to Publix and get a money order.

The last people I want to pick a fight with is this HOA management company, but they're sort of asking for it imo. What if I don't want to go to Publix and get a money order? What if I don't want to use your website to pay it along with your small fee? What if I haven't written a check in 5 years?

Are the words on our currency true or not?

Is it really?

I tried to pay my HOA dues in cash the other day - in their office - in hopes of walking out with a receipt. Nope. Can't accept cash. Go to Publix and get a money order.

The last people I want to pick a fight with is this HOA management company, but they're sort of asking for it imo. What if I don't want to go to Publix and get a money order? What if I don't want to use your website to pay it along with your small fee? What if I haven't written a check in 5 years?

Are the words on our currency true or not?
Diff subject. Went to restaurant and was told to scan menu with a cell phone. Rarely carry cell phone. They had to go look for an actual menu and were very frustrated. Told them how old I am and to hang in there, i'll soon be gone. lol