When you win the 500 million dollar Powerball tonight?
OFC
Ha! I'd say the prospect of winning is far less realistic than thinking you actually get it all.To let my family and friends know that every time they mention 500 million that it's only 150-160 million after lump sum & taxes...'cause I'm sure they'll have all the allotted 500 mill spent.
OFC
I'd wear sweatpants.
That's an awesome idea.Oh, and I'd buy all the guys here tickets to cameron for the duke-unc, game. What a blast that would be to have all us sit together for a game.
That's not what I'd do... but I might be tempted to give that answer.^^^ This is not my answer to the question but pretty funny![]()
Well you already ruined that!Stay anonymous and do great deeds for those in need.
I actually think that is when you wear crocs. That is giving up.Sweatpants DJ? You know the message you're sending out to the world? "I give up. I can't compete with normal society."
"Hey, who is that old fart standing in the front of the Duke student section?"Pay my 10 % tithe and disappear. OFC
"Hey, who is that old fart standing in the front of the Duke student section?"
"I don't know, but he sure looks happy!"
Pay off all bills and build a large mountain top cabin.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released