OT: Worst Movie Scenes.

Chatz5531

Oct 7, 2021
If you can suspend disbelief long enough to buy that Katherine Heigl would bone Seth Rogan, here’s one. Other notorious ‘never nudes’ are Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Julia Roberts, and Natalie Portman. I think you see more Rogan *** here than Heigl (who wears a bra the entire time).

If you can suspend disbelief long enough to buy that Katherine Heigl would bone Seth Rogan, here’s one. Other notorious ‘never nudes’ are Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Julia Roberts, and Natalie Portman. I think you see more Rogan *** here than Heigl (who wears a bra the entire time).

sad arrested development GIF
Did someone say Never Nudes?

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Any gratuitous bare breast scene that makes little sense to the plot.

This is rarely a bad thing unless it's so completely obvious and unnecessary - biggest offender is probably Halle Berry in Swordfish....it's just absolutely gratuitous and almost uncomfortable.

A good use of unnecessary nudity is something like Jennifer Lawrence in her new movie No Hard Feelings. Does she have to be skinny dipping? Probably not. Are we happy she is? Yes.

Jul 31, 2023
This is rarely a bad thing unless it's so completely obvious and unnecessary - biggest offender is probably Halle Berry in Swordfish....it's just absolutely gratuitous and almost uncomfortable.

A good use of unnecessary nudity is something like Jennifer Lawrence in her new movie No Hard Feelings. Does she have to be skinny dipping? Probably not. Are we happy she is? Yes.

LOL!!

olelion

Oct 31, 2021
Also up there is Sean Connery's Scottish accent while playing a Soviet submarine commander in The Hunt for Red October.

Also up there is Sean Connery's Scottish accent while playing a Soviet submarine commander in The Hunt for Red October.
Also when Connery in The Untouchables says, "...You okay pal?" It ranks right up there with Tony Curtis' Antoninus saying ,"I Love you Spoticuss"

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Fair enough. I am a concrete thinker. I have never watched a full Star Wars movie all the way through. Not my thing. I’d rather read the manual for my dishwasher.
1705624318500.jpeg

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
I will admit that the Star Wars area at Hollywood Studios in Disney is pretty cool. However, I refuse to try to force myself to watch one of the episodes.
I am one with the force, the force is with me.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Also when Connery in The Untouchables says, "...You okay pal?" It ranks right up there with Tony Curtis' Antoninus saying ,"I Love you Spoticuss"
Dude that whole slow motion scene with the baby and the stairs was over the top ridiculous.

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Dude that whole slow motion scene with the baby and the stairs was over the top ridiculous.
Same with the scene when Connery gets shot, more like ventilated with 20 pounds of lead outside of his apartment by the mob guy. Evidently, the director felt that they needed to make sure to the audience that Connery was going to be dead, dead, dead after the hit.