OUR HOUSE!!!!!

Redickulous4

Junior
Feb 10, 2008
10,765
248
0
WOW, what a game. I had my doubts without question, the team pulled together when it mattered the most! LET'S GO DUKE!!!!
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
It wasn't pretty, but the guys showed toughness and kept on playing. I feel great, and yes...IT"S OUR HOUSE, BABY!!!

OFC
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
It is our house but I think for a few minutes tonight we didn't feel that way now did we? I thought UNC had a key to CIS.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6