going to the Dominican to play ball in Aug! Basketball is even closer now
Sweet! That's awesome. We will get a preview of what the team will look like!going to the Dominican to play ball in Aug! Basketball is even closer now
going to the Dominican to play ball in Aug! Basketball is even closer now
Sorry pisgah just wanted to share the link
http://duke.247sports.com/Bolt/Duke-Basketball-heading-to-Dominican-Republic-in-August-52864213
Good deal! I just realized Adam Rowe wrote it too... it may be fake we're going![]()
going to the Dominican to play ball in Aug! Basketball is even closer now
Ten additional days of practice are yuge for young guys!{QUOTE]
^This. Will also be great help being away from home, for the team "bonding" process. Let's hope this brings the "team" together as a unit.
Go Duke!
OFC
Who are you going to play for .OFC
Haha I was thinking about coming back and saying no y'all mid-understood IM going to play lol but then I remembered you saw I'm 5-7 from pics so it's not believeable HA
Have on good authority that he is in K"s doghouse because he cannot shoot the three LOLWho are you going to play for .OFC
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious