PAC-12 Tourney

SoCal Dukie

Junior
Dec 3, 2016
400
222
0
OT - anyone watching Walton and this other guy doing commentary? I swear they are going to come to blows by the end of this tourney!!
 

VaBlueDevil33

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2009
3,549
1,308
0
LOL, I swear Walton disagrees with the other guy just to piss him off. It's actually kind of funny....

I think he is just an idiot trying to get attention...I won't watch a game he does no matter how good the game could be....unless I mute the game
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  3. 03 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games