Penn State - Iowa dual thread

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Don’t forget tomorrow evening’s match in the BJC. It’s Throw back team event. I believe it’s a blackout as well. Team will have black@pink singlets. Pack the house. Be Super loud. Cael was complaining last week Rec Hall was too quiet

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
Some think I0wa could lure Cael or Casey back to Iowa.
Never say never, I couldn't see Cael going to Iowa because he's already winning 10/12 ncaa championships. At what point does Casey Cunningham want to go out on his own though? What about Cody? Someone who wrestled for Cael is going to eventually be a head coach, right? It may not be Iowa, but Iowa is arguably the greatest program in NCAA history so it wouldn't be unwise to consider the Iowa HC position if it were available. Of course, they'd be dead to me...

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
Never say never, I couldn't see Cael going to Iowa because he's already winning 10/12 ncaa championships. At what point does Casey Cunningham want to go out on his own though? What about Cody? Someone who wrestled for Cael is going to eventually be a head coach, right? It may not be Iowa, but Iowa is arguably the greatest program in NCAA history so it wouldn't be unwise to consider the Iowa HC position if it were available. Of course, they'd be dead to me...

As the Good Book says, "Sufficient unto each day is the evil therein." No doubt there will be future changes that may threaten Penn State's current domination but I'm in no hurry for that day to come . . .

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
I’m confident in saying Cael, Casey, and Cody are very comfortable together. Their part of something very special.

Latest posts