Penn State-Iowa: What did Tom Brands, Cael Sanderson say after the Lions topped the Hawkeyes?

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
Saw some calls for Brands to be replaced. David Taylor was mentioned as a potential candidate. Others called for a wholesale staff replacement.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Hopefully Davis stay’s at 125. He seems like a smaller 125 now. He’ll be a nice size 125 next season which is key along with getting Carter and Kerk to return. Confident will have a shot at 10 National Champions or close if those 2 return….Could be the Best team every at Nationals.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Hopefully Davis stay’s at 125. He seems like a smaller 125 now. He’ll be a nice size 125 next season which is key along with getting Carter and Kerk to return. Confident will have a shot at 10 National Champions or close if those 2 return….Could be the Best team every at Nationals.
I thought he seemed bigger than Ayala to be honest. Ayala looked beat up and gaunt.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
I thought he seemed bigger than Ayala to be honest. Ayala looked beat up and gaunt.
He’s shorter. I made the trip to Iowa. Next year would be perfect for himself and our line up.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Huge match with a good Rutgers team on Monday at 7. If you haven’t got your tickets now get them on line. This team definitely deserves every penny to watch. Let’s PACK the BJC !!!! As Cael said Rutgers has a good team this year. Tom Brand’s needs to admit PSU is on a completely different level and has been for years….

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lionlover

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
Reactions: lionlover

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
And in the heads of many I0wa fans. There is a thread on their on3 wrestling board that both criticizes current coaches and fantasizes about who could be their next guy. Some think they could lure Cael or Casey away from State.
😂 :ROFLMAO:🤣

Michnit

Nov 1, 2021
Spice, I love your passion, but neither Carter nor Kerk will be comng back next year. They have other international goals in mind that they want to concentrate on. We'll still have a number of studs that will continue to improve by next year & on top of that the cupboard is loaded. We will be a Beast again next year even without C-Star or Kerk.

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
Spice, I love your passion, but neither Carter nor Kerk will be comng back next year. They have other international goals in mind that they want to concentrate on. We'll still have a number of studs that will continue to improve by next year & on top of that the cupboard is loaded. We will be a Beast again next year even without C-Star or Kerk.
Kerk when he did the flo interview said he was happy on campus and other things will wait.

Reactions: Got GSPs

Latest posts