Penn State-Nebraska tickets

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
Hello all. Have some friends looking for two, or three if possible, for Penn State-Nebraska. If you have any leads or are selling, please drop me a note via the site PM function. Thanks!

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
I checked Ticketmaster and as I write this, there are exactly 29 verified resale tickets listed for the Nebraska dual. The cheapest is $94. The most expensive is $275 for a single on the west side. I doubt they'll sell at that price but dang.

Not that I'd buy off Ticketmaster at those bloated prices. I've sold tickets to people here and I feel like a crook when I ask for more than a few bucks over face value. The Nebraska dual will be a great atmosphere. I hope your friends find something reasonable.

Reactions: LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I checked Ticketmaster and as I write this, there are exactly 29 verified resale tickets listed for the Nebraska dual. The cheapest is $94. The most expensive is $275 for a single on the west side. I doubt they'll sell at that price but dang.

Not that I'd buy off Ticketmaster at those bloated prices. I've sold tickets to people here and I feel like a crook when I ask for more than a few bucks over face value. The Nebraska dual will be a great atmosphere. I hope your friends find something reasonable.
I bought from you. You are more than fair.

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
My wife has become addicted to watching PSU wrestling. So much that we want to road trip next weekend for the Nebraska match. Are there any bad seats in Rec Hall? I don't mind over paying, we just want to go. Stubhub has section W1L for $90. Any chance of being blocked out if on the end?

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023

Our program is worth every cent and more. Your watching a Dynasty….

Reactions: Michnit

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
My wife has become addicted to watching PSU wrestling. So much that we want to road trip next weekend for the Nebraska match. Are there any bad seats in Rec Hall? I don't mind over paying, we just want to go. Stubhub has section W1L for $90. Any chance of being blocked out if on the end?
As I write this, there are four together on Ticketmaster in E2U for $60 each. Those won't last long.

@GregPickel

BeerLion

Oct 12, 2021
Hello all. Have some friends looking for two, or three if possible, for Penn State-Nebraska. If you have any leads or are selling, please drop me a note via the site PM function. Thanks!
How about posting in the ticket thread pinned above.

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
I sit in W1L In the even numbered seats. Great view. If you're in the odd numbered seats you could get blocked out. I'm not sure that the seats that are blocked out are even sold since that side of the aisle is never completely filled. That being said, $90 per ticket is being raped. You're better off finding standing room tickets, although, I'm not sure how you get those.

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
I sit in W1L In the even numbered seats. Great view. If you're in the odd numbered seats you could get blocked out. I'm not sure that the seats that are blocked out are even sold since that side of the aisle is never completely filled. That being said, $90 per ticket is being raped. You're better off finding standing room tickets, although, I'm not sure how you get those.
Thanks for the suggestion, but we're not driving 3+ hours to stand. I will never look at overpaying for a ticket the same as being raped. How about a bar/restaurant rec for before and/or after the match? It's been a few years since we've been in town, actually more than a few.

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
Just picked up a couple tix in section N4L for $60 each on a Ticketmaster resale. They weren't listed last evening, always best to keep trying.

Reactions: Spice67

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
No bjc this year at all? Thought Nebraska would be a good one for that .