Penn State wrestling announces alternate throwback singlets for Rutgers match at the Bryce Jordan Center

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
I am pretty sure they've worn these before. It's been years but under Cael I am pretty sure they have.
That flashy alternate uniform thing doesn’t sound like Cael, but I’ve never even met the man.

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
That flashy alternate uniform thing doesn’t sound like Cael, but I’ve never even met the man.

If these are what I think there then they aren’t flashy at all. They are no different than the alternate ones they typically choose where they swap the blue with the white. These are black instead of blue and pink instead of white which were the original colors for the school.

EDIT - I am not sure why Greg didn’t research this either. They have worn alternate singlets a number of times under Cael. His claim in the article is wrong.

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
For reference you can see pictures from 2017 with the team wearing this very version of the singlet. The white singlet with blue trim is worn about once every 2-3 years.

White version

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
For reference you can see pictures from 2017 with the team wearing this very version of the singlet. The white singlet with blue trim is worn about once every 2-3 years.

White version

Good work. Thanks for the links :)