Penn State wrestling: Why is the Bryce Jordan Center match on a Monday against Rutgers?

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
A bloody career fair scheduled for the Jordan Center… it was obvious which weekends could possibly be available and it would have been easy to secure one of them and work behind the scenes. Big miss IMO.

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
A bloody career fair scheduled for the Jordan Center… it was obvious which weekends could possibly be available and it would have been easy to secure one of them and work behind the scenes. Big miss IMO.
Yeah I don’t really understand how this couldn’t be worked around either.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021

I disagree. Getting an education, and landing a job, are the main goals for PSU students.

PSU has multiple career fairs each semester. Some of them are major specific, some are college specific, and some are university wide. I believe the BJC is being used for a university-wide career fair on Jan. 23, and then the Stuckeman School (Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Graphic Design, Geodesign; undergrad & graduate) has a career fair at the BJC on Feb. 2.

Then you have MBB and WBB games to factor in, as well as THON, concerts, and other BJC events. While we focus on PSU wrestling on this board, and think everything should revolve around that, I think in the bigger picture that wrestling events are just one of many things competing for a slot at the BJC.

Last edited:

manatree

Oct 6, 2021

I’ll disagree in order to agree with Tom on this one!

Latest posts