Will be in the tournament! ETSU punched its ticket to the dance by winning the SOCON! #GoBucs
Will be in the tournament! ETSU punched its ticket to the dance by winning the SOCON! #GoBucs
And they defeated UNCG COACHED by former Tarhole Wes Miller.....Say goodnite Wes!
OFC
I hope Peter Jurkin gives it to the team he plays..I mean i hope he plays hard and rises to the occasion. Big stage, hopefully he doesn't get soft on the middle.. Is he a lefty or righty?
"I'm Wes Miller, and I'm an ELIMINATED Tarhole!!" Sounds like a real prima donna Sky!
OFC
Will be in the tournament! ETSU punched its ticket to the dance by winning the SOCON! #GoBucs
My co-workers said they dreaded his games and to see him walk into the gym. OFC
According to the box score Jurkin didn't even play in the game. I guess he feels he got the shaft. OFC
I heard Peter Jurkin flops too much.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games