little disappointed the game tonight is not in the Palestra, that would have been awesome
Temple getting 8.5 pts
love watching Quenton DeCosey , another one that got away. every player should watch him draw shooting fouls, one of the best.
Union, NJ / St. Joe's HS MetuchenDeCosey...sounds familiar, where's he from again?
C'mon sideline...you didn't realize I was being sarcastic? I'm disappointed after all these years!Union, NJ / St. Joe's HS Metuchen
My bad......lol.......didn't realize the sarcasm.....carry on.C'mon sideline...you didn't realize I was being sarcastic? I'm disappointed after all these years!
DeCosey is a better player than all guys mentioned-----has a chance for the NBA IMO.
Couldn't agree more. March Madness is wagered on by a great number of people who don't follow college hoops closely. They bet based on the names (Kansas, Duke, Kentucky, UCLA, etc) on the uniforms, instead of the players in the uniforms. Lots of money to be made during the early rounds of the dance.Nova didn't even shoot the three that well and wiped them out.
this year's tournament will be nuts. I'm thinking in first cple rounds bet every dog on the moneyline (except vs the #1 & #2 seed) and will make some money.
here is what I looked at:Couldn't agree more. March Madness is wagered on by a great number of people who don't follow college hoops closely. They bet based on the names (Kansas, Duke, Kentucky, UCLA, etc) on the uniforms, instead of the players in the uniforms. Lots of money to be made during the early rounds of the dance.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana