Dramatic difference in “get in” price. Could it be “Championship Fatigue” in KC? I remember I was shocked to be able to get tickets to the Bills 4th straight AFC Championship Game.
Imagine what they would have been had it been Philly vs Dallas to see who goes to the Super Bowl.Just heard on WNEP in NEPA that SRO tickets for the Eagle game are going for $700 a pop!
Dramatic difference in “get in” price. Could it be “Championship Fatigue” in KC? I remember I was shocked to be able to get tickets to the Bills 4th straight AFC Championship Game.
The Native American Indian emojis have been deleted by the Emoji Police?Why is there a fox for Kansas City?
Do you love Ron?Just heard on WNEP in NEPA that SRO tickets for the Eagle game are going for $700 a pop!
Dramatic difference in “get in” price. Could it be “Championship Fatigue” in KC? I remember I was shocked to be able to get tickets to the Bills 4th straight AFC Championship Game.
Everyone needs a friend…. Puke!!Do you love Ron?![]()
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
BWI Football
Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?