It was audio only. I don't think there's any link to it. Carino had an article last night with like 3 quotes from Pike.Is there a Steve Pikiell postgame press conference for Oregon?
I haven't seen it.
He didn't do an official postgame because zero media from Rutgers were in attendance.Is there a Steve Pikiell postgame press conference for Oregon?
I haven't seen it.
This was from his postgame radio interview.It was audio only. I don't think there's any link to it. Carino had an article last night with like 3 quotes from Pike.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law