I'm thinking when we make the Dance, we could film this dance scene with prominent members of this basketball board,lol. At least get Bac, RutgersAl, BKin118, Nuts, Caliknight, MADHAT1and of course Green Rice FIG. We might have to slow down the dance a bit,but you get my drift.
I was just gonna post this as I did last week about the buyout story he did. It was a ridiculous piece this morning. He said Pikiell was not RU's choice, wasn't even their 2nd choice because everyone else turned the job down. It's always negative,
Long suffering fan agree with Pikiell that its time to dance.Post-Season berths in Piscataway!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana