Was walking to the gas station near my house and snapped a photo of this. Thought maybe Dirt could do something with this one.
That's pretty good Dirt. Ill have to keep a lookout for PJ here. I mean we are right beside Colorado.
I wonder if he would request a trade to the Nuggets. I mean Denver is the Mile "High" city. I guess Lawson picked the wrong Vice there.
Can you pull out that phrase and put it on the side of a car Fats gave him? Or on a sign on top?
Perfect. The only change is to just have the PJ'S rolling big on the side. Haha.
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6