Please schedule RVCC

ScarletCharlieB

Redshirt
Jul 25, 2012
55
31
0
Perhaps when we lose to Raritan Valley CC someone in the administration will actually care about the national image of our men's basketball program. How is it possible for one school to mismanage a high profile revenue sport so badly through various administrations over a 30 year period?? When will the misery end?? I believe we need to start a sports management school. Perhaps then we can hire some of the best minds in the country to teach us why we suck so bad. I rarely post but sometimes, when my blood is boiling I feel the need to vent. I thought EJ was a bad hire based on his NBA coaching record and said so on this board at the time. Now he's unfortunately confirming it. We don't need facilities improvements to get competitive in the B1G. We need a coach who can actually recruit and teach those recruits to play their best. Put your money in a coach and the facilities will follow. How hard is that to understand?? Another letter to Pres. Barchi is in order. FYI, I've been Rutgers fan for 60 years and alum over 40 years. Enough is enough. @$?!#-"$@/
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana