Point spreads

RU Husky

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2011
4,890
2,161
0
Oregon -1.5 o/u152 [Final was Oklahoma by 12, o/u 148]
Kansas -2 o/u 145 [Final was Nova by 5, o/u 123]
UNC -10 o/u 156 [Final was UNC by 14, o/u 162]
Va -8 o/u 124 [Final was Cuse by 6, o/u 130]

Nova has closed the gap on KU spreadwise. I think the o/u is a little low on that game [WRONG}
 
Last edited:

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,976
29,348
113
Oregons and Kansas lines told you to go Nova and Oklahoma. Virginia had me confused and UNC was UNC line.
 

RU Husky

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2011
4,890
2,161
0
I was going to do a $25 parlay taking all of the dogs to the unders. UNC scared me so I laid off.
Don't know yet what to do in the semis.
 

TobyTyler1

Junior
Aug 29, 2013
469
249
0
I was going to do a $25 parlay taking all of the dogs to the unders. UNC scared me so I laid off.
Don't know yet what to do in the semis.
just bet the over in GW/SDSU tomorrow (129)

SDSU playing MUCH faster pace of late. shooting the ball extremely well. Malik Pope playing like a pro. much more efficient offense.
GW doesn't play much D which also helps. and they will still score 65 despite SDSU athleticism on D.
71-65 sdsu
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers