POLL: Favorite Look - 2024 Vanity Fair Oscars Party Red Carpet.

Favorite Look?

• Kim Kardashian

• Emily Ratajkowski

• Salma Hayek

• Jessica Alba

• Diane Lane

• Sofia Vergara

• Margot Robbie

• Charlize Theron

• Eva Longoria

• Sydney Sweeney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
The fun red carpet. Top three.

1. Kim Kardashian

2. Emily Ratajkowski

3. Salma Hayek

4. Jessica Alba

5. Diane Lane

6. Sofia Vergara

7. Margot Robbie

8. Charlize Theron

9. Eva Longoria

10. Sydney Sweeney

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Whatever the hell Kim Kardashian is wearing looks like it will cut her below the jawline.

Whatever the hell Emily Ratajkowski is wearing looks it was cut from the same cloth as Kardashian's suicidal dress....

Reactions: Nits1989 and lionJC

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Write in candidate .... Olivia Munn

Solid. She didn't pop up in any of the photos I saw. She's got a high ranking on the crazy/hot scale, but must be doing something right in the sack - she stole John Mulaney away from his wife (to whom he swore he did not want kids) and was promptly knocked up by him.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
why weren't the winners included?

Emma Stone is in the Oscars Red Carpet Poll - this was for the Vanity Fair Afterparty (and I didn't see any pics of her there). Also did not see pics of Da'Vine Joy Randolph at the VF Afterparty, so she wasn't included either. I didn't include her in the Oscars Red Carpet Poll because I didn't see her in any pics and wasn't a big fan of her look though it wasn't terrible.

Reactions: Obliviax

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I could make a case for pretty much each of them in my top 3. This is an excellent poll.

I'm going with:

Eva Longoria to win,
Emily Ratajkowski to place, and
Sydney Sweeney to show

Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Interesting. Jolie has the better face. Sweeney wins everywhere else.

Oh, my bad, you were asking about the dress. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jolie has four inches on Sweeney too (5'3" to 5'7"). I give Jolie the win here; Sweeney's mom hair cut is a massive L given how awesome she looked on SNL a week ago...

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
If we are now concerned about the hair styles of some 20 something hollywood starlet, we have officially jumped the shark on this board.
Yeah, Saquon noticed and took matters into his own hands. Talk about taking one for the team, that poor bastard.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
If we are now concerned about the hair styles of some 20 something hollywood starlet, we have officially jumped the shark on this board.

When making these kinds of serious comparisons, it’s all about the details…

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
When making these kinds of serious comparisons, it’s all about the details…
Another stellar poll, Midnighter. Much thanks.

I'm going with:

Jessica Alba FTW
Salma Hayek to Place
Olivia Munn (as a write-in) to Show.

A few additional comments:

1. Agree with Midnighter here. It's about the entire package, 'Ro.
2. What struck me most about this lineup of actresses is that, all-stars though they may be, many of them are starting to show the effects of age. You can only hold off Father Time for so long. Vergara, Theron (who should have worn her hair down), and Diane Lane fell in that category. Conversely, the photos of Salma and Eva suggested that they are doing a credible job in continuing to fight off the effects of time.
2. Is it just me, or does Eva appear to have more "up top" than she used to have?
3. Sweeney is much more attractive when she smiles. When she does not, she often looks like she suffers from narcolepsy.
4. Who is Margot Robbie's stylist? The outfit in her photo suggests she is ready to perform in a trapeze act. And do you recall her outfit in the last award show. with that pink monstrosity she had appended to her dress? Two ginormous FAILS in a row. She's very pretty, but she really needs to improve her game when it comes to dressing for big occasions.
5. The pointy top to Kim K's dress was off-putting, but the rest of her dress looked great. She has definitely lost weight. Her *** looks half its former size.
6. The top of Emily R's dress looked like an off white platter she could fold down to serve up her tats. Yikes.

Last edited:

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
I voted for Emily purely based on the uniqueness of her dress. 😎

If you restudy the photo you will see a very subtle nose and lips/mouth sown inside the lining of the dress to form a face. 😏

I want to be that face.

Last edited:

Nits1989

Oct 29, 2021
Whatever the hell Kim Kardashian is wearing looks like it will cut her below the jawline.

Whatever the hell Emily Ratajkowski is wearing looks it was cut from the same cloth as Kardashian's suicidal dress....
LOL you’re right!

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I voted for Emily purely based on the uniqueness of her dress. 😎

If you restudy the photo you will see a very subtle nose and lips/mouth sown inside the lining of the dress to form a face. 😏

I want to be that face.

I see it….

Fac

Oct 12, 2021
I can't understand why Kardashian keeps showing up at these events. What has she ever done on the big screen?