I was set to give it to Grayson, but Bags was quite incredible. It's a close call but I'll go with Marvin.
But Grayson got us off to a great start, and kicked dirt in Santa Ana's face..
![]()
OFC
That is brilliant dirt. One of your finer pieces. OFC
I was set to give it to Grayson, but Bags was quite incredible. It's a close call but I'll go with Marvin.
But Grayson got us off to a great start, and kicked dirt in Santa Ana's face..
![]()
OFC
OAD, one of the best of many that you have done! The "ALLENMO", now that's "rich"!!!
I also agree with you, Grayson set the tone, but I would have to go with Bagley and his record for the game ball.
Go Duke!
OFC
I was set to give it to Grayson, but Bags was quite incredible. It's a close call but I'll go with Marvin.
But Grayson got us off to a great start, and kicked dirt in Santa Ana's face..
![]()
OFC
Very good Dirt. Funny side sorry. I used to coach some basketball camps in the summer and Elons Santa Ana was a camper in my age group for a few of the years. Everytime he'd make a good play, which was often, me and some of the other coaches would yell things in Spanish like "vamos generalisimo!" We thought it was clever not sure he loved it.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke