After the UK game I was thinking that maybe Grayson wasn't ready to be the Duke leader but I think I was big time wrong.
Grayson it is.
Grayson is becoming a star. His abysmal performance against UK might have been bitter but necessary medicine for him.
Yes it was. And he might just make a run at JJ's scoring average that year.. And we will prob need him toThat was a JJ as a Sr. like shooting performance by Grayson. Nothing but net on shots from all over the court.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released