What is this feeling? Am I starting to believe...
Jayson, and then Luke made some big shots, but I went with Grayson. With so much pressure on him he found a way to help this team get the W. I feel so good for him to be able to respond this way.
^This says it all, plus going to the zone at the same time Grayson got hot, brought so much energy to the whole team. Best I have seen the kids moving in the zone, they just seemed to be swarming! Jayson and Luke played lights out.
Go Duke!
OFC
Grayson because he and we needed him to have a game like this!
Im going with Louisville because they handed the game to Duke with horrible free throw shooting. Me predicts NC by 20 tonite
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games