Poll: Most likely first round upset

What is the most likely first round upset (allowed to pick 2)


  • Total voters
    0

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,369
180,633
113
you know they are coming even if it doesnt look like they will

I think all of these upsets can happen but if I had to pick the two most likely I would go with Iona over Iowa State and Stony Brook over Kentucky
 

TDIrish27

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
4,438
2,666
0
Zags over Seton Hall and if it's Wichita I give them a helluva shot against Arizona.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,369
180,633
113
yeah I think that Vandy or Wichita can take down a very very middling Arizona team, its not the Arizona we are used to
 

Turtle31

Junior
Mar 2, 2003
906
223
25
The Hall game will be like a home game for the Zags. Their fans travel well in the northwest.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,369
180,633
113
shocked that SHU is a dog here but shows a little disrespect for the Big East..they just took down two 2 seeds back to back

I know I said that they shot their load in the BE tourney and would lose first round but now Im thinking they might rally around the disrespect
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week