POLL: Ms. TMB Bracket Poll IV - Round 2, Match 4 - Keri Russell vs. Jessica Alba.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Keri Russell

Jessica Alba

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
I vote in all these polls by looking at the pics and then deciding who I like best. In this poll I picked Keri Russell. I never heard of her before 10 minutes ago. I started to wander how I make my picks and then it dawned on me. I look over the two candidates and the one who has facial features most like Annette Funicello is the one I pick. Every time.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I vote in all these polls by looking at the pics and then deciding who I like best. In this poll I picked Keri Russell. I never heard of her before 10 minutes ago. I started to wander how I make my picks and then it dawned on me. I look over the two candidates and the one who has facial features most like Annette Funicello is the one I pick. Every time.

What? You don't remember Felicity? What about The Americans? Keri Russell's curly hair on Felicity was it's own ecosystem...

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
What? You don't remember Felicity? What about The Americans? Keri Russell's curly hair on Felicity was it's own ecosystem...

I never heard of "Felicity" or "the Americans". The fact that I'm obsessed with Annette Funicello betrays the generation that is still my focus!

Reactions: Midnighter

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Good matchup. Alba has more variations on her look than Keri, all of which are pretty good. I think she gets the nod.

Maybe we should have a special "Jessica challenge"... Alba vs. Simpson vs. Biel vs. ..?

ClarkstonMark

Oct 12, 2021
I never heard of "Felicity" or "the Americans". The fact that I'm obsessed with Annette Funicello betrays the generation that is still my focus!
being from that generation, you might really enjoy The Americans. I think 5 seasons total.
Premise is a 'married' couple of Russian spies embedded in USA during cold war (80s).

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I'd take 80s actress Betsy Russell over Keri. Google "Betsy Russell riding a horse" in Private School where Phoebe Cates and Matthew Modine were the leads.

Penalty Flag GIFs | Tenor

You made a bit of an effort telling folks what to Google, but board rules are board rules.

Edit: The refs have decided to pick up the flags and announce "there is no penalty," since you added a video to your post.

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
being from that generation, you might really enjoy The Americans. I think 5 seasons total.
Premise is a 'married' couple of Russian spies embedded in USA during cold war (80s).
Thanks for the recommendation. I will take a look.

DCLion11

Oct 14, 2021
But also a prude who wouldn’t get naked for an R rated role while Kerri does for a TV show despite being in her 40s.
Hmm that kind of makes me like Alba more. Alas voted for Russell but don’t see either surviving the next match up if against Biel.

Reactions: Midnighter

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
While Keri made me wish I possessed information vital to Russian intelligence, I just can't go against Alba here.

• Haha
Reactions: Goldbanger