POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2024 SI Swimsuit Edition...

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Three votes!

1. Livvy Dunne

2. Camille Kostek

3. Chanel Iman

4. Brooks Nader

5. Ellie Thumann

6. Jena Sims

7. Kate Upton

8. Lori Harvey

9. Penny Lane

10. Nicole Williams English

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Isn’t this poll missing the si cover girl for this year?

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
An entertaining poll, @Midnighter

I'm going with:

Jena Sims to win,
Kate Upton to place, and
Penny Lane to show

I went back and forth on whether to have Upton or Lane to place, and still may change my vote. Chanel Iman is the contestant that came the closest to being in my top 3.

Thanks

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Penny Lane: she could boil your hot chocolate even in the middle of an artic blizzard. Couple of these models need to hit the Golden Corral and put some meat on those bones. Who wants to bang a bag of legos without any cushion in between?

• Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

PSUFBFAN

Oct 7, 2021
Livvy Dunne is the correct answer, but there is something mildly creepy about a guy my age voting for a college-aged girl, so .... Kate Upton is the one!

Reactions: PSUDad02

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Livvy Dunne is the correct answer, but there is something mildly creepy about a guy my age voting for a college-aged girl, so .... Kate Upton is the one!
She is cute, but kind of a little too "mid-western blonde look" for my tastes.

• Wow
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
An entertaining poll, @Midnighter

I'm going with:

Jena Sims to win,
Kate Upton to place, and
Penny Lane to show

I went back and forth on whether to have Upton or Lane to place, and still may change my vote. Chanel Iman is the contestant that came the closest to being in my top 3.

Thanks
Not surprisingly, I find myself agreeing with Tom. He has a good eye for this kind of thing. It may be regarded as blasphemy by many, but I think I might have put Penny Lane ahead of Kate Upton. Penny has a whole lot of, well, everything. And Kate Upton's eyebrows are a little too bushy. Where's that "Would not bang" photo when you need it? Oh, wait ...