Saw the thread about Sarge joining the board and how old he was and how long he had been a fan.Just curious about other posters and their age.I am 63 and been a fan for 56 years
Saw the thread about Sarge joining the board and how old he was and how long he had been a fan.Just curious about other posters and their age.I am 63 and been a fan for 56 years
Still remember him blocking Lebo's shot to seal the win at Chapel Hill39, Robert Brickey was my first favorite player. That dude could fly.
40. Been a fan for a couple weeks now.
Bandwagon fan huh40. Been a fan for a couple weeks now.
Saw Heyman play but the first player I really loved was Verga65. Been a fan since around the Art Heyman era. He's the 1st player I can really remember. OFC
65. Been a fan since around the Art Heyman era. He's the 1st player I can really remember. OFC
I'll be 65 next month.
A fan for as long as I can remember...wait a minute, that was just last night.Actually since 1964...I think.
OFC
40, been a fan since 1985.
PS - I like Ensure, does that mean I can say OFC?
Pretty much a veteran squad so far.
Yeah, the OFC is going to rule in a couple of years!
OFC
I think it already does!!
Have to buy stock in depends to get that exemptionOooh, you'll turning early SoCal, might have to make an exemption for you!
OFC
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke