Practice updates.

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
Heard Sa has a jumper as well. How's Sa looking?

SLI, were you able to make it to midnight madness?Sa has a nice stroke for a 6 9 guy.

He will force teams to play him if he steps out of the box. No doubt. Very good looking stroke for a 4-5 guy.
 

ScarletLongIsland_rivals

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2015
2,258
3,033
66
SLI, were you able to make it to midnight madness?Sa has a nice stroke for a 6 9 guy.

He will force teams to play him if he steps out of the box. No doubt. Very good looking stroke for a 4-5 guy.

Good to hear. I had planned to go to MM, but work got in the way last minute
 

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
Good to hear. I had planned to go to MM, but work got in the way last minute

I hear you.

It will be interesting to watch the season play out. Maybe the releases are not the quickest, maybe the players are not the most skilled, but there are some pieces. Even if Sas release is not primetown, that four will have to guard him out to the three point line because he has a decent+ stroke.

That will help the team win games.
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
I just want slivers of progress and coaching acumen. Do not want to see two consecutve disasters like we saw from the football team . I have backed away the past few years because I haven't got time for the pain but I will be back at the RAC and ready to be impressed.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games