Pregame Video

86ed

Oct 25, 2021
Anyone else notice the pregame video titled “Legacy and Tradition” before the game? There were more shots of JoePa in it than there were of Franklin. I’m just wondering if the new administration of Bendapudi, with Kraft as AD, is a little more welcoming than more recent ones. Is this the start of beginning to honor Joe the proper way? Are donations down that much?

MaconNitt

Oct 12, 2021
I saw that and was pleasantly surprised by the increased Paterno appearances in the video.

It has been 10 years since the sanctions have been announced ( July 23, 2012 )

BriarwoodBash

Oct 12, 2021
Anyone else notice the pregame video titled “Legacy and Tradition” before the game? There were more shots of JoePa in it than there were of Franklin. I’m just wondering if the new administration of Bendapudi, with Kraft as AD, is a little more welcoming than more recent ones. Is this the start of beginning to honor Joe the proper way? Are donations down that much?
Agree on more JoePa than in the past. Nice to see. I think the crowd reacted as usual on the shot of his shoes and khakis used last year but weren’t as loud for the new shots. Maybe caught by surprise. It will be interesting to see if it build momentum in the upcoming games. I’ll be yelling!

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
And the world did not end! Kudos Kraft and Neeli. Suck an egg Sandy and Barron!

Viva JoePa!

Picnits

Oct 6, 2021
Would love to see it, but can’t find it online. Anyone know if it’s available online?

Ceasar

Oct 7, 2021
Would be nice to think common sense is beginning to prevail. How could PSU has a video titled "legacy and tradition" that is not dominated by Joe and his teams? Add some Rip Engle video, if available, and 2016.

Reactions: johnmpsu