Question about saving to phone:

SRD_PSU

Sophomore
Sep 26, 2002
133
151
43
So, on the old site, when I did “add to Home Screen”, I went straight to the free board.
It wont let me do that here…..
When I do “add to Home Screen”, it doesn’t take me to this forum, it takes me to a different page(see 1st photo).
How do I get it to take me to this page(see 2nd photo)?
Every time I do “add to Home Screen” from this Forum , it goes to 1st photo.
It’s sooooo frustrating.
Anyone?F7B70862-77C2-46C1-965D-4399D5B5B25F.png
 

Attachments

  • BBF1E244-3356-46C2-90EF-878A93CB9465.png
    BBF1E244-3356-46C2-90EF-878A93CB9465.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 2

MJG-90

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2018
1,689
3,320
113
I’m having issues using the quote feature on my iPhone. The button needed is buried below the ad and I have no idea how to get it uncovered.

1635879758714.jpeg
 

Pocono Lion

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,416
4,410
113
Same exact issue here. I asked the question in The Den, but haven't gotten an answer
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  2. 02 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  3. 03 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'