Question for long-time board members

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,474
15,490
113
I was just reading Rutgers hoops comments in a Facebook group. One of the posters is named Geza. For the life of me I can't remember his poster name on Rivals. He posted here all the time during the jellyman era. He often talked about RU trying to find the right elixir.

Any help... please! For the life of me I can't remember his name and it's driving me nuts. LOL
 

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,474
15,490
113
LCP

Your memory is shot lol
Tired Cricket Green GIF by Disney Channel


Thanks bac!
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,371
180,633
113
What happened to LCP and RUfan4Life. Do they still go to games.
The latter seemingly gave up on Rutgers..so much for fan4life. I think the last time he posted was when Pike was hired. There is another Rufan4life type screenname currently but not associated with him
 
  • Like
Reactions: superfan01
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week