Question For OADD

DevilDJ

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2001
9,580
2,223
0
Didn't you once do something with this...?


i believe it had Roy walking into it as PJ drove into the abyss too. It was hilarious. Anyway , if that one was yours can ya re-post? I'd like to link/post it on Twitter. Another question. Where did that come from? A movie? TV show? Any idea? Thanks.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Yeah, I made that one, DevilDJ. Here it is. I was going to put it in the 'One Shining Moment' video, but I was pushed for time and didn't get it in there.

And I have no idea where that clip came from...I just saw it on the internet and thought it was funny, especially with a few changes!



OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6