Real One and Dones.

Duke937

Senior
Mar 20, 2017
407
513
0
I'm new to posting on here. But have been getting on here for a long time trying to get all the information I can. Just a guy from Ohio that loves my blue devils like all of you.

But it's driving me crazy when you say you can't win with a one and done. That maybe Duke should back off from them. I realize that going into the year there was most likely 3 guys in this class that were for sure one and dones? IMO (Tatum, Giles, Bolden) 2015 probably 2, then we won it all and Tyus played himself into a NBA prospect. Only had 1 last year. I'm sure Giles and Tatum are gone this year, but you can't blame them. Losing Grayson and Luke early? Okay they didn't stay 4+ years like AJ and Matt but they weren't one and dones. Grayson has gone through so much. Could've been drafted a couple years ago. But he stayed, he's won a title, and is even gonna graduate. I hope Luke stays. (He's from about 15 minutes away from me) but he's been here 2 years.

My point is you can't shy away from those players. You never know who is truly going to be a one and done. I'd love for Tatum to be here for 4 years. Imagine that guy as a senior! But all you can say is, thanks. It's been fun. Wish we would've won it all. But hey those 4 days in Brooklyn were fun! Then welcome in next years class.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games