Really Cory Giger?

MaconNitt

Oct 12, 2021
Serious question. Are the profits from the markup of the beer going towards something in particular?

I only ask because when we were at Purdue one of their fans said they were going to use the beer money to finance enclosing the end zone to complete the lower bowl.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Serious question. Are the profits from the markup of the beer going towards something in particular?

I only ask because when we were at Purdue one of their fans said they were going to use the beer money to finance enclosing the end zone to complete the lower bowl.
It's not hard to find the answer.

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Only Cory could try to imagine that Franklin would come out and say: 'well, yeah. I wanted beer sales at the stadium because all the revenue from the beer will go into the NIL slush fund to buy more athletes so we can beat CMU even worse the next time we play them. FTW on you coach from CMU!!!!" (Franklin drops the mic).

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Only Cory could try to imagine that Franklin would come out and say: 'well, yeah. I wanted beer sales at the stadium because all the revenue from the beer will go into the NIL slush fund to buy more athletes so we can beat CMU even worse the next time we play them. FTW on you coach from CMU!!!!" (Franklin drops the mic).
That is a plausible explanation into the mind of Cory Giger and I can fully understand that.

Quote Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Player2BNamedL8r

Oct 12, 2021