Recruiting

nirrad

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2002
10,020
4,906
103
Do we have any insight on the 2018 class interest? What's going on with Reid and Quinerly? Why are we not recruiting other local guys like Moses Brown, Louis King, and Cormac Ryan?
 

ouchmyknee

All-American
Nov 10, 2006
3,935
6,571
91
Do we have any insight on the 2018 class interest? What's going on with Reid and Quinerly? Why are we not recruiting other local guys like Moses Brown, Louis King, and Cormac Ryan?
Pretty sure we are recruiting King and others.
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,832
19,792
98
Thanks but I only see King not Moses Brown or Ryan

You do realize that is a list updated by people here. I am sure this coaching staff is leaving no stone unturned. They won't be outworked.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RC71

nirrad

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2002
10,020
4,906
103
You do realize that is a list updated by people here. I am sure this coaching staff is leaving no stone unturned. They won't be outworked.
I know our people do a tremendous job. I was just looking at top players locally and I didn't see that we was recruiting them
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
The top priority is to recruit players that are big time 3 point shooters.Failure to do so will only perpetuate opponents playing zone defense against Rutgers.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games