Recruits @ Syracuse Game

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Hey guys, just a little change of pace here before we get ready for Wake, did anyone hear how the recruiting visits went? I only knew of Jayson Tatum visiting, but I saw an excerpt somewhere that said "recruit(s) visit with the Crazies?
I didn't see them, nor did I see any signs in the Crazy section. Anybody know who the visitors were?
Actually, I got so spoiled by the Crazies from the last 2 games (noise), that I didn't think they were really into it against Cuse?
Go Duke!!


JC-OFC
 

BOOGIEMAN1914

All-Conference
May 15, 2007
7,891
2,098
113
chase jeter went into the crazies like he did last year...he took tatum w/ him....i noticed a jason tatum chant towards the end of the game..
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I'm looking forward to senior night. I know it is a school night but are any recruits coming? I love senior nights and what a time for recruits to come although the chance of seeing one themselves is doubtful. OFC
 

GAAP_rivals

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2002
3,663
3,303
0
Originally posted by skysdad:
I'm looking forward to senior night. I know it is a school night but are any recruits coming? I love senior nights and what a time for recruits to come although the chance of seeing one themselves is doubtful. OFC
Unfortunately, most top recruits don't even want to stay long enough for their sophomore nights.
 

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Originally posted by BOOGIEMAN1914:
chase jeter went into the crazies like he did last year...he took tatum w/ him....i noticed a jason tatum chant towards the end of the game..
Boogie, thanks for the info. I just saw a picture of Chase & Jayson sitting together. I was hoping the Crazies would chant something for him, would love to see him at Duke!! Hope Chase is a good recruiter!!
Go Duke!!


JC-OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition