Replay

NJDOVES

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
2,730
1,673
113
I’m Finally watching the replays of last nights game, which I attended. I was totally confused at the offensive call on Mulcahy (which was reversed).
If you to the 7:12 point and the score is 64-46 at this point. You have to see # 11 getting in Mulcahy’s face. Watch RON Harper jr. come in and pushes number 11 right away like get “away from my man!” Awesome! This team is tight!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana