RIP Gina Lollabrigida

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,785
21,530
113
although even before my time, she was quite popular in her day....


 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,785
21,530
113
😢
It’s time to create an RIP board.
Funny you mention that....I was thinking of doing an RIP Projection thread earlier this month....not really sure why, but held off as I thought it would be too macabre.
 

Tom_PSU

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2018
1,207
3,766
113
Funny you mention that....I was thinking of doing an RIP Projection thread earlier this month....not really sure why, but held off as I thought it would be too macabre.
When you really think about it, a thread such as that is only macabre if you’re listed on it.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,785
21,530
113
So, who does that leave us from that golden era?

Brigitte Bardot - 88 years old
Sophia Loren - 88 years old
Kim Novak - 89 years old
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Bob78

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,574
37,766
113
This has to be the biggest surprise to me so far this season. He was a big time recruit, similar to Tony Carr, and played on power school and AAU teams. Maybe he's not picking up the system as quickly? Wouldn't be the first time that happened to a freshman. Carr played immediately because not only was he talented but the team had a need. I guess that speaks to the depth of the current team.

I dunno, but this is what happens when the reporter believes that he's more important than that on which he reports.

For those that got your culture from Looney Tunes.

View attachment 298456

I got mine from the Flintstones. There was an episode where Fred hired a maid named Gina Lolobrickida.

Jetsons: Gina Lollo Jupiter
View attachment 298497

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern