RIP Jazz Giant Wayne Shorter

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
3,994
5,514
113
Shorter was fun to listen to, which is king of an odd thing to say about a musician, but I simply recall being happy every time I heard him play.
Speaking as a musician, not odd at all, but just about the best thing you could say about a musician.
 
  • Like
Reactions: A2nit
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?