RIP Lincoln Riley

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
The biggest joke is despite the fact that Laken Riley was murdered by an illegal, we haven't done jack s*** to secure the border. It's as open today as the day she was murdered.
Just like the a GOP wants in an election year. You think ?

IH8ND

Sep 17, 2022
That sucks about Lincoln Riley's unfortunate demise. Luckily, we have other experienced coaches who can step in. Matt Entz has already lead a college program to a national championship, so maybe he will be most likely to take over.

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
that's not the joke. Don't give Plugs cover that way. He the imbecile who doesn't care to get people's name right. He is the joke
I know that's not the "joke." Plenty of ways to hold Biden accountable on his complete ineptness and desire to destroy the country without rubbing salt in the wound of a family who just lost their daughter. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Gr8ythunter

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
I know that's not the "joke." Plenty of ways to hold Biden accountable on his complete ineptness and desire to destroy the country without rubbing salt in the wound of a family who just lost their daughter. Just my 2 cents.
I wouldn't post this in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Her parents however aren't on We Are SC.

Reactions: DP'4'Life

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
I wouldn't post this in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Her parents however aren't on We Are SC.
I hear you.
Story hits home for me as I have two daughters - away at college - who both run on campus frequently. I can't imagine what Laken's family is dealing with. The fact that Biden couldn't get Laken's name right is indeed a complete travesty.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I hear you.
Story hits home for me as I have two daughters - away at college - who both run on campus frequently. I can't imagine what Laken's family is dealing with. The fact that Biden couldn't get Laken's name right is indeed a complete travesty.
Laken Riley's grieving mother branded President Biden 'pathetic' for fumbling her daughter's name in his State of the Union speech.

Allyson Phillips, the murdered 22-year-old's stricken mom, responded to a Facebook comment on Friday to slam Biden for even bringing her murdered daughter into his political moment.

'Biden does not even KNOW my child’s name – it's pathetic!' she wrote. 'If you are going to say her name (even when forced to do so) at least say the right name!'

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
GOP has nothing to do with it. When are you going to stop repeating that nonsense? You like getting slapped around that much?
So a bipartisan bill drafted and supported by Republicans and Democrats that would have added border patrol agents and increased budget was tanked by Donnie, the GOP candidate in 24 and you say the GOP had nothing to do with it. I’d slap you but your head is so far up Trumps arse it would be impossible. STFU

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
So a bipartisan bill drafted and supported by Republicans and Democrats that would have added border patrol agents and increased budget was tanked by Donnie, the GOP candidate in 24 and you say the GOP had nothing to do with it. I’d slap you but your head is so far up Trumps arse it would be impossible. STFU
Bipartisan because schumer and mcconnell have been playing congressional footsie? FTR, there are democrats who oppose the bill.

But more than that, you are being disingenuous by claiming it is simply a bill "that would have added border patrol agents and increased the budget". It is a political football being abused by both sides in an election year. biden has had ample time to fix many of the border issues and he has not. It's only now at the 11th hour before the election that he and democrats care. They underestimated just how big of an issue this was and would become with voters.

Do you even know what's in the bill? It includes wartime aid for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies, specifically $14 billion in military aid to Israel, nearly $5 billion to allies in the Asia-Pacific, and provides humanitarian assistance to civilians caught in conflicts in Ukraine and Gaza. Schumer pushes that aspect of it more than he does the border. Congress has not passed another $60B in Ukrainian aid and the US has stopped shipments of ammunition and missiles to Kyiv. Democrats are desperate for that money which is why they insisted on combining it with a bill for border control. mcconnell is absolutely useless. He lets schumer do all the talking.

Schumer uses fear by telling the world that without the money Russia would roll through Ukraine and right into Eastern Europe. Why is that a primary responsibility of the US? You, of all people, who don't even care about your own neighbors, and you want billions to help out Ukraine, Israel, and Asia-Pacific? That won't promote peace or humanity or any of the other false motivation that biden is pedaling.

Why no mention of the House bill from last year that not one democrat would even consider? You can't claim the GOP doesn't care when they clearly do, they just don't agree on A) tying it to funding for Ukraine and B) allowing thousands in each day until the panic button gets hit at 5,000, and C) allowing illegals to abuse the asylum process.

More border agents and an alleged more difficult process for permanent entry will be nothing but an asylum rubber-stamp regime.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Bipartisan because schumer and mcconnell have been playing congressional footsie? FTR, there are democrats who oppose the bill.

But more than that, you are being disingenuous by claiming it is simply a bill "that would have added border patrol agents and increased the budget". It is a political football being abused by both sides in an election year. biden has had ample time to fix many of the border issues and he has not. It's only now at the 11th hour before the election that he and democrats care. They underestimated just how big of an issue this was and would become with voters.

Do you even know what's in the bill? It includes wartime aid for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies, specifically $14 billion in military aid to Israel, nearly $5 billion to allies in the Asia-Pacific, and provides humanitarian assistance to civilians caught in conflicts in Ukraine and Gaza. Schumer pushes that aspect of it more than he does the border. Congress has not passed another $60B in Ukrainian aid and the US has stopped shipments of ammunition and missiles to Kyiv. Democrats are desperate for that money which is why they insisted on combining it with a bill for border control. mcconnell is absolutely useless. He lets schumer do all the talking.

Schumer uses fear by telling the world that without the money Russia would roll through Ukraine and right into Eastern Europe. Why is that a primary responsibility of the US? You, of all people, who don't even care about your own neighbors, and you want billions to help out Ukraine, Israel, and Asia-Pacific? That won't promote peace or humanity or any of the other false motivation that biden is pedaling.

Why no mention of the House bill from last year that not one democrat would even consider? You can't claim the GOP doesn't care when they clearly do, they just don't agree on A) tying it to funding for Ukraine and B) allowing thousands in each day until the panic button gets hit at 5,000, and C) allowing illegals to abuse the asylum process.

More border agents and an alleged more difficult process for permanent entry will be nothing but an asylum rubber-stamp regime.
He’s ALWAYS disingenuous. Lizzie has no moral compass to lean on.

Reactions: uscvball

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
Laken Riley's grieving mother branded President Biden 'pathetic' for fumbling her daughter's name in his State of the Union speech.

Allyson Phillips, the murdered 22-year-old's stricken mom, responded to a Facebook comment on Friday to slam Biden for even bringing her murdered daughter into his political moment.

'Biden does not even KNOW my child’s name – it's pathetic!' she wrote. 'If you are going to say her name (even when forced to do so) at least say the right name!'
Especially when you know he practiced it at least 10 times before the SOTU that night and he has a staff of people who's ONLY JOB is to make sure he gets it right. SMH. It's also bizarre that he speaks to and gazes at the family who wasn't even there - similar to shaking hands with air after a speech.

Reactions: Pudly76
Aug 24, 2017
That sucks about Lincoln Riley's unfortunate demise. Luckily, we have other experienced coaches who can step in. Matt Entz has already lead a college program to a national championship, so maybe he will be most likely to take over.
There's a head coach in Georgia with USC coaching experience.

Reactions: IH8ND

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017

MTG bailed Biden out. Sloppy Joe was babbling incoherently on the subject, yet she kept up the banter about saying her name, which he was uncapable of. She should have kept quiet and he would have continued to fumble on, in a way that know one would have understood his mindless rambles.
And now he is apologizing for calling him "illegal" but still hasn't met with the Riley family. Unless you are a America hating cultural Marxists, or crazy progressive, why would you want four more years of this. And yes, I admit Trump has no humility or discipline, and occasionally says really stupid things.

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
MTG bailed Biden out. Sloppy Joe was babbling incoherently on the subject, yet she kept up the banter about saying her name, which he was uncapable of. She should have kept quiet and he would have continued to fumble on, in a way that know one would have understood his mindless rambles.
And now he is apologizing for calling him "illegal" but still hasn't met with the Riley family. Unless you are a America hating cultural Marxists, or crazy progressive, why would you want four more years of this. And yes, I admit Trump has no humility or discipline, and occasionally says really stupid things.
I disagree. MTG's efforts caused Biden to go off script - and forced a major sound bite gaffe. Biden then doubled down on the gaffe over the weekend by saying he shouldn't have used the word "illegal" to describe the murderer and went on to say how he won't disrespect this murderer since immigrants like him built the USA. Should make for a perfect commercial that plays over and over for the next 8 months, reminding voters of how much Biden hates American citizens.

• Wow

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
I disagree. MTG's efforts caused Biden to go off script - and forced a major sound bite gaffe. Biden then doubled down on the gaffe over the weekend by saying he shouldn't have used the word "illegal" to describe the murderer and went on to say how he won't disrespect this murderer since immigrants like him built the USA. Should make for a perfect commercial that plays over and over for the next 8 months, reminding voters of how much Biden hates American citizens.
I saw her timing differently. But how do the dems justify Biden apologizing to the dirtbag illegal who killed Riley, and he hasn't met with the family.
Truly pathetic. The left can brag about Sloppy Joes performance at SOTU, but if they were having a garage sale, they wouldn't trust that doddering old fool to organize it.

Attachments

• BORDER.gif
    BORDER.gif
    131 KB · Views: 1