roll call for Houston!

Ioliva

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2009
41,395
2,578
113
Who's going? I was able to see duke play for the first time ever in the sun bowl and I'm happy to say I will see the basketball team for the first time ever this Friday
 

Ioliva

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2009
41,395
2,578
113
Yeah I always hate that they don't release the times until a bit later.
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Originally posted by WI#1Dukie22:
Should be the early slot as we are the high seed
That doesn't apply to NCAA play. We could be the first game, but it won't hinge on our seed. I haven't even looked....what other region plays Friday/Sunday? That will play a factor.
 

Skeelow22

Senior
Sep 16, 2005
5,143
483
0
Originally posted by ioliva:
Who's going? I was able to see duke play for the first time ever in the sun bowl and I'm happy to say I will see the basketball team for the first time ever this Friday
Have fun buddy!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released